Friday, June 3, 2011

Joanjude's roadtrip mix

Photo: Streetfsn

So I haven't done a roadtrip mix in awhile so I thought I would put one out there. I am embarking on a seven hour drive tomorrow and the threat of the Les Miserables soundtrack on repeat has prompted me to create another sugar sweet mix to get you through a Friday. Enjoy.

Sidenote: Aren't these baggy jeans great? They would make a good album cover.

Mix:
1. Future Starts Slow - The Kills
2. Face in The Crowd - Cat's Eyes
3. Contact High - Architecture in Helsinki
4. Just Can't Get Enough - BEP
5. I'll Take Care of You - Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie Xx
6. With Love - Elbow
7. Remember (Walking in the Sand) - The Shangri-Las
8. F*ck You - Cee Lo Green
9. You've Got the Love (Xx remix)- FATM
10. Be Still - Big Boi
11. You Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin'
12. Roman Blue - Danger Mouse & Daniele Lupi
13. The Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
14. Montezuma - Fleet Foxes
15. Lindesfarne 2 - James Blake
16. Someone Like You (Acoustic) - Adele
17. All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
18. You&Me - Penny & The Quarters

No comments:

Post a Comment