Monday, July 4, 2011

Winter mix. July




All photos: streetfsn

I feel it's time for a mix to get me through the horrific winds that have descended on Melbourne town. Who ever heard of squalls that don't involve Scott Wolf?  Anywho. Loving these shots from Paris Menswear. Hope you enjoy the mix.

1. You Be Killen Em - Fabolous
2. Second Song - TV on the Radio
3. I'm a Lady - Santigold
4. Judas - Lady Gaga
5. Give Him a Great Big Kiss - The Shangri-Las
6. Calgary - Bon Iver
7. I'm New Here - Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie Xx
8. I Know Deep Down - Architecture in Helsinki
9. Young Forever - Jay-Z
10. Will Do - TV on the Radio
11. A Milli (Refix) - Lil Wayne James Blake Remix
12. Cheap and Cheerful - The Kills
13. Turning Tables - Adele
14. Look at Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne
15. Vesuvius - Sufjan Stevens
16. Far Nearer - Jamie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment