Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I'll admit it. Things have been Hectic! I've got three more days in my life of crime and then I'll have to change my About Me. So. Excited. Stay Tuned.

Also, I'm not going to lie. I haven't been unfaithful BUT I have been spending a lot of time on Tumblr. I'm officially obsessed....hate to self promote but check me out here. It's kind of like a Twitter for bloggers. All in the one place and you can re-post people's pics with the click of the button. Much more fast paced but I'm not sure I'm completely ready to give up on blogspot. I love the visual community that has been created on Tumblr although I also love the individuality the blogspot gives Joanjude.

Anywho...here are two things that have caught my eye this week.


Lucy McCrae's Second Skin - Vogue Shoot




Photos: portable.tv

Lucy McCrae spoke at Melbourne's State of Design Festival. Sadly I missed it but I did get to see these pics and also learn that she did Robyn's Indestructible video. She created a costume made of 1.2 kilometres of plastic tubing and coloured water was pumped through while the music played. Gaga eat your heart out. This is amazing.

Old+New Garance Dore

Photo:garancedore
I really liked Garance's post 'Old+New'. Model Zuzanna talks about how she puts together an outfit. Something vintage, something old, something new and maybe one expensive, one cheap. So simple yet so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment