Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seriously Serious

Photo: abebooks

WoW. So got evacuated from my work today (obvs best day ever) and what did I do with my afternoon? Got Serious! Yep, it was the time so I bought this book AND did my tax return. Stop.It. Seriously.

Scott Belsky looks like a pretty switched on kind of guy. He was named one of the top 100 most creative people in 2010 by Fast Company (FYI Gaga = #1) and he is coming to Melbourne as part of Portable Talks. I am considering heading along so I thought I should probably buy the book and see what his caper is. Let's hope it's not full of phrases like 'the only thing between you and success is yourself' and 'hang in there it will happen!'. I have minimal scepticism at this point though.

OK enough serious talk and more Tax Return spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment