Thursday, March 17, 2011

Golden Plains drive down mix.

I went to Golden Plains and this is the mix we wanted to listen to on the drive down however my dodge computer didn't quite get it out quick enough. This is what it would have been (and what is now in my car). So let's call it the Friday Sugar-Sweet because sometimes 'Bottomz Up' is all you need to hear on a Friday afternoon..

1. Rolling in the deep (jamie xx shuffle) - Adele
2. Theres Nothing in the Water We Can't Fight - Cloud Control
3. Only Girl (in the World) - Rihanna
4. American Boy - Estelle & Kanye
5. Just a Dream - Nelly
6.  Dancing on my Own - Robyn
7. Born This Way - Lady GaGa
8. Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber (Usher Remix)
9. Bottomz Up - Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj
10. Off my Mind - Javelin
11. Cold War - Janelle Monae
12. Blue Blood - Foals
13. Who's That Chick - David Guetta, Rihanna
14. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
15. Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
16. Gila - Beach House

Thankgod it's the weekend........and I can wear my new cardi..!
*This is not me 

No comments:

Post a Comment