Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Want

I have definitively decided I am not buying anything for a month. This is already proving problematic as all my tights have decide to fail on me in unison.  However. I will persevere and see if I can in fact avoid eBay/ASOS/etc/etc for 23 more days. That's the 28th.

In honour, here are all the things to inspire me until then.

i.e Mountains of Shoes
Photo: angelicablick
Photo: manrepeller
And Being Airbourne.


Photos both: Tommyton

And Alexander Wang Clutches

Photo: fashiontoast

When I've saved 10 grand I am buying one of these babies.


And Well Dressed Men

Photos both: thesartorialist

Photo: theurbangent 

And Finally....Fuchsia 3.1 Phillip Lim.

Photo:Tommyton
Photo: thephotodiarist

It's been posted a few times around the traps and I absolutely love. Plus everybody needs a mid week colour injection right?

No comments:

Post a Comment