Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outfit Post Attempt # 1


So I was supposed to be going to see a movie about surfing in Munich but alas house related set backs and here I am doing my first self portrait outfit post. I never realised how hard and awkward taking photos of yourself is. However, I do like the idea of posting outfits as I love reading about other bloggers and what they wear. Bottom line, I am persevering despite how awkward and cringe worthy the whole experience is (so please bear with me. Here it is.

Shoes: ASOS
Leggings: Romance Was Born
All photos taken by me
Sweater: Zaraknit

These are my new brogues from ASOS which I am trying to wear in ready for winter. I am also in love with these leggings from Romance Was Born Summer 0910 but I never know what to wear them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment